Archive for the ‘Travel Packing Tips’ Category
Thailand is the most tourism object in the world. Holiday time is almost come do you plan in which country you will go for your vacation in this year? You may include Thailand as your destination place. It is very interesting to visit Thailand, it is good idea to visit Thailand. Here are tips for backpacking Thailand as follow:
1. You should prepare your budget to visit Thailand, you can booking in advance for your hotels, accommodation and everything you need while you are in Thailand. You should fix your prices first, so you can prepare all you need there.
2. The second tips for backpacking Thailand is when you were there you will need a tourist guided even though you were doing backpacking adventure but you still need tourism guided. Especially for you who are the first time visiting Thailand.
3. Thailand is unique country. Thailand has historical and cultural attractions. You can see some interesting ceremonial when you were in Thailand. You should be careful and pay attention with foreign people in Thailand, you should make sure that you are safe in Thailand. Don’t visit a place that will make you get problem. You must avoid it.
4. The next tips for backpacking Thailand, for the fourth step it would be better for you to visit a tourism place that fit with your budget. Because many tourism place in Thailand is expensive. So it would be better for you to negotiated first with the price.
Going abroad is no longer a dream now. With the increasing number of cheap airline tickets, free stay at home a fellow backpacker around the world, dreams can come true around the world. All lines of expenditure endeavored to find the lowest possible, even for free.
Backpacker Backpack comes from the word, which means a backpack or rucksack. Meanwhile, people who travel with backpack called a backpacker. So the activity of a journey undertaken by the backpacker called backpacking.
Backpacker travel as synonymous with cheap travel. All lines of expenditure endeavored to find the lowest possible, even for free.
Here are tips for backpacking:
1. Find cheap airline tickets.
always looking for cheap airfare information on this. If necessary, register (sign up) to a few websites so if there are cheap flight ticket promo program, you’ll be sent an e-mail.
2. Boxed Art backpack.
Try to pack backpack and light as short as possible. The reason: because it will often change places. In addition, low-cost airlines only allow bags brought into the cabin free of charge a maximum of 7 kg. So, do you bring enough clothes and essentials. An important baseball and forget about complicated than the heavy-nenteng nenteng backpack, will instead be troublesome journey.
3. Find information through the Internet, magazines, books about destinations would you go so you know exactly what you would do upon arrival.
4. Careful and vigilant during the trip. Keep your passport, money and other valuables in a special bag and always embedded in the body. Never released in any place.
5. Do not carry anything valuable.
If you bring a notebook and gadgets, so be careful when sleeping in bed dormitory room in backpacker hostels. Use the safety box facility is in a hostel is to store valuables when sleeping and bathing.
6. For female backpacker, do not wear excessive jewelry for backpacking. If necessary, jewelry pake not need it at all fishing was better than other people to do evil.
Incoming search terms:
- backpacking (42)